At the core of using Construct is adding your unique look via a custom style sheet, which will be the basis of your custom template. Other common uses for the custom style sheet include:
- Declaring font family / font families
- Customizing the font sizes
- Change the positioning of core elements
- Changing core styles of Joomla or Construct
- Alter the template's layout
Once you have created your custom style sheet, it needs to be uploaded to the root of the
/css directory within Construct (i.e.
/templates/construct/css). Once uploaded:
- From the back-end of your Joomla site (administration), select Extensions -> Template Manager.
- In the Template Name column, click on the name of the version of Construct that you are using.
- In the General parameters panel, click on the Custom Style Sheet select list and select the name of your custom style sheet.
- Click the Save or Apply toolbar buttons to save this setting.
Your custom style sheet cannot use any of the following names, which are reserved for Construct.